A series of events is now moving rapidly towards war in Asia, crisis in Europe, and a New World Order.
Gaza: In 2014 Israel went to war against Gaza militants invading that territory. After Israel invaded the strip and indicated that they would eradicate the Gaza militant groups, Hezbollah warned of an intervention by them in the North. The Israelis then decided to back off from Gaza lest a war with Hezbollah create an advantage for the Islamic State to take over Syria.
A decision was taken by Israel and the United States to eradicate the Islamic State in Syria/Iraq first, before demolishing the Gaza militants. Today the Islamic State is in the process of complete collapse in Syria/Iraq and is expected to be annihilated by the end of this month in that region except for the possibility of a few stragglers.
For a regional peace agreement to be achieved it is essential that:
- The Gaza militant groups including the Hamas Military Wing be eradicated from the strip,
- That the Hamas Political Wing reconcile with the Palestinian Authority,
- That elections are held in Palestine to establish a united government over both Hamas and the West Bank,
- That elections be held in Israel to establish a broader political mandate.
At this time the Hamas Political Wing is negotiating a reconciliation with Fatah intended to bring elections and a united government dedicated to making peace with Israel.
Jason Greenblatt, President Donald Trump’s Middle East envoy, said on Twitter, with regard to the Palestinian reconciliation meeting cabinet session in Gaza on 2 Oct. “The United States stresses that any Palestinian government must unambiguously and explicitly commit to nonviolence, recognition of the State of Israel, acceptance of previous agreements and obligations between the parties, and peaceful negotiations.” This American demand sharply divides the Hamas Political Wing from the Hamas Military Wing which still reserves the right to armed resistance.
The problem is the status as armed resisters of the Hamas Military Wing, Islamic Jihad and other Gaza militant groups which must be dealt with before the Hamas Political Wing can truly reconcile with Fatah.
This issue is well understood and would have been dealt with in 2014 except for the Hezbollah and Islamic State problem.
President Trump has been delaying presenting his Middle East Peace Initiative for the same reason that Israel interrupted its 2014 war on Gaza, the priority need right now is to first destroy the Islamic State in Syria/Iraq.
Now that the ISIS is in a state of collapse in Syria/Iraq and is expected to be annihilated in a matter of weeks, officials have said that Trump emissaries will travel to Jerusalem and Ramallah to present the Peace Initiative in the November or December time frame. The vagueness of timing being because the tabling of the Initiative is being timed for presentation after the ISIS is all but totally destroyed in Syria/Iraq.
Once the Initiative is presented to Ramallah, the big issue becomes how to bring Gaza on board. Immense work facilitated by Egypt is bringing the Hamas Political Wing into reconciliation with Fatah and an election in the Palestinian Authority on board. The problem is that the Gaza extremists including the Hamas Military Wing would oppose the peace talks and probably the reconciliation with Fatah.
Israel will have much the same problem as their own government is deeply divided with enough MKs wanting the talks, at the ready to bring down the government if the talks are not approved; and on the other hand, enough far right MKs are ready to bring down the government if the talks go ahead.
Netanyahu has backed a Greater Jerusalem Bill which would annex 19 settlements. The move is an attempt to forestall and sabotage the Trump Peace Initiative by the Israeli far right extremists.
Even if Netanyahu pulled off a political miracle, there is not enough support to bring the talks to any kind of successful conclusion. Therefore it appears that Netanyahu will need to call an election to seek a broader mandate for Likud.
In such an election Netanyahu would try to present himself as “Mr. Security” which means that even the slightest provocation would bring a massive invasion of Gaza; destroying the Gaza militants and the Hamas Military Wing and so solving the Palestinian conundrum.
- The trends look like the Islamic State will be demolished in Sytria/Iraq in the coming weeks,
- The Trump Peace Initiative is planned to be presented to Ramallah and Jerusalem in November or December or quickly thereafter,
- Israel is expected to call elections seeking a broader Likud mandate,
- Israel is expected to invade Gaza, eradicating the Hamas Military Wing and the other extremists groups,
- Which will resolve the problem of Gaza reentering the Palestinian Authority fold and joining peace talks,
- The setting up a new Israeli government and a new Palestinian government would then bring a genuine dialogue for peace.
Israel backed out of the 2014 Gaza war over an ultimatum from Hezbollah, but conditions have changed since then.
By the time Israel enters Gaza again the Islamic State will be history in Syria/Iraq with the possible exception of a few stragglers.
Israel has also planned long and practiced hard for a multi front war, while Hezbollah is better trained, much better equipped, battle hardened and experience, and full of confidence.
In addition, Syria and Iran have entered a pact with Hezbollah and this Axis has plans to engage Israel in a bloody war to motivate many Jews to leave the region. Once Israel invades Gaza and is entangled there expect Hezbollah to strike in the North, backed up by Syria and Iran.
Even though Israel has been placed under the American missile defense shield, this will be a brutal bloody multi front war with many missiles striking major Israeli cities. Afterwards the Israeli electorate will be seeking a government that can bring them lasting peace. At the same time a Gaza population will be seeking peace after their experiences of living under the Gaza Military Wing for the past ten years. Both new governments will be ready for a genuine peace dialogue.
With Hezbollah destroyed and the remains of the Syrian military devastated, the American backed rebels now in their safe havens, will be in a position to rush out and overthrow the Assad regime. Even if they do not, Syria will be so weakened and fragmented that Syria will pose no threat to anyone.
President Trump is also intent on destroying the Iranian Revolutionary Guards and breaking their control of Iran, therefore expect the US and Allied Armada to do just that in support of Israel, thereby changing the regime in Iran.
President Trump will visit Japan, South Korea, China, Vietnam and the Philippines, as well as Hawaii, November 3 through the 14th. The purpose of the trip is to lay out Trump’s plan for North Korea and offer economic incentives for nations to go along or at least not interfere.
Trump has been determined to go to war to destroy North Korea and ordered a plan into action at the beginning of his presidency. US President Donald Trump tweeted on 1 October: “I told Rex Tillerson, our wonderful Secretary of State, that he is wasting his time trying to negotiate with Little Rocket Man. Save your energy Rex, we’ll do what has to be done!”
Meanwhile Japan has called a snap election and is using the DPRK crisis to push forward on remilitarizing Japan.
If the DPRK does not radically change or collapse internally due to the heavy sanctions now implemented by China and the US, Trump is determined to destroy North Korea probably by massive aerial bombardment on the lines of the attacks on Serbia but many times heavier.
China is likely to enter the DPRK either to prevent the conflict or to stabilize the country after the conflict.
Russia will lose allies in Syria and Iran as well as losing a thorn in the American side with North Korea. How will Russia respond? Syria and Iran are much too far away for Russia to seriously challenge Israel and the US directly.
The answer may lie in Ukraine which was taken over in a US backed coup a few years ago.
The US spent billions destabilizing Ukraine and then backed a coup to overthrow the government, replacing it with an extremely unpopular and incredibly corrupt Western backed regime; pushing US NATO influence right up to Russia’s borders. The move was equivalent in geopolitical terms to Russia taking over Canada.
America and NATO fully expect Russia to reverse the Ukraine situation. They know that if they are fully occupied in the Middle East they cannot save Ukraine for themselves, and have instead reinforced the nations around Ukraine to prevent any spill over if Russia should act in Ukraine.
I cannot say that Russia will act in Ukraine in response to American moves in the Middle East and Korea, but it appears that they will have little choice.
German elections on Sep 24 produced a much weakened position for Merkel and it appears all but impossible to form a coalition government, and even if a government could be formed it would be weak. It is quite possible that another election will be called in Germany in the coming months.
Any new German election would be in the context of these wars and the German electorate will feel insecure and is likely to seek a strong leader and party with a strong mandate towards a secure Germany and Europe.
This would open the doors for the long planned Franco-German core of a New Federal Europe outside of the EU. Scripture says that this New Federal Europe will ultimately be made up of ten nations and will finally come together do to papal influence.
This New Europe will be separate from the present EU but various nations may still be members of the EU as partners in a trading block; while Britain will not give up her sovereignty to join the New Federal Europe and is even leaving the EU trading block as of March 2019.
The Judeo Anglo Saxon Nations and the Great Tribulation
Once Organized Islamic Extremism is defeated, there will still be more than a hundred thousand Israeli extremists resisting a peace deal by every means at their disposal.
The scriptures tell us that when a miracle working pope goes to the Holy Place [the Temple Mount] the peace deal will collapse and Jerusalem and Judea will be occupied one final time [for 42 months] before Messiah comes (Mat 24:15, 1 Thess 5:3).
The most obvious scenario is that the Jewish Extremists will demonstrate and riot when this pope goes to the Temple Mount, thereby bringing down the peace deal. Being deprived of a solution to the situation after so many decades, the Palestinians will rise up with Gaza, and they will be joined by an irate Jordan, the newly stabilized Syria, and the Arab countries.
Possession of the land is entirely conditional on the people loving by every Word of God (Deuteronomy 30), something which today’s Jewish State does not do, therefore God will abandon them to the invaders and the Jewish State will be subjected to a bloodbath.
An America which had left Europe will be in no position to help and people including Jews will cry out to the New Federal Europe for deliverance.
The New Federal Europe will intervene to stop the bloodbath, taking control of the Jewish State, and controlling the Jews in virtual ghettos awaiting deportation from the land to solve the problem once and for all.
The rising New Federal Europe will then enter into alliances with the Muslim world except Egypt
David tells us in Psalm 83 that Syria, Jordan, the Arab countries and Turkey will be closely associated with Assur [Germany, Austria and Hungary, the core with France, of the rising New Europe] and through them the soon coming New Europe.
Psalm 83:1 Keep not thou silence, O God: hold not thy peace, and be not still, O God. 83:2 For, lo, thine enemies make a tumult: and they that hate thee have lifted up the head. 83:3 They have taken crafty counsel against thy people, and consulted against thy hidden [protected] ones.
83:4 They have said, Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation; that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance. 83:5 For they have consulted together with one consent: they are confederate against thee:
83:6 The tabernacles of Edom [Turkey], and the Ishmaelites [true Arabs, sons of Ishmael; son of Abraham and Agar]; of Moab [northern Jordan today], and the Hagarenes [Arabs who are sons of Agar by another than Abraham, and also not the sons of Ishmael];
83:7 Geba [Lebanon], and Ammon [southern Jordan today], and Amalek [a tribe of the Turks]; the Philistines [Gaza] with the inhabitants of Tyre [Lebanon];
83:8 Assur [Germany, Austria, Hungary] also is joined with them: they have holpen the children of Lot [will help modern Jordan; Ammon and Moab]. Selah.
- The pope could go to the Temple Mount triggering the occupation of Jerusalem and the beginning of the 42 month Great Tribulation, as early as December 2018 or within a year or two after that; depending on how long it takes to conclude a Middle East peace agreement.
- Once the New Federal Europe rises as a political union, the EU will remain in some form as a simple trade organization.
- Britain will be leaving the EU in March 2019 and will then be cut off from the coming European prosperity, economically allying with America instead of Europe.
- As for America, the Arabs will join with Europe and abandon the Petrodollar while hiring European countries to do the unimaginably massive rebuilding throughout the region.
- During the first winter Britain and America will lose economic traction as Europe takes the economic lead and conditions will begin to decline in the USA and her Anglo Saxon brethren,
- Then during the first spring/summer as the economy fails, a severe drought will gripe the nation,
- Suddenly there will be no money to finance America’s drug habits, its energy, food and medical needs, or anything else,
- During the second winter a population weakened by a lack of proper nutrition due to the drought and the inability to import provisions, will be susceptible to epidemic diseases greater than the Spanish Flu and other such disasters
- The second summer will be worse than the first, and riots over food, race and other issues will set America ablaze.
- The third winter will be worse than the second with even greater malnutrition and many more dying.
- Then after the sixth seal of Revelation has been opened, the first 144,000 (Rev 7)will be called out; 12,000 from each tribe [the Judeo Anglo Saxon nations] of Israel, to witness that the Eternal is God and if they would only trust and obey him, he would save them.
- This 144,000 scattered throughout the nations of Israel will be witnessing as the New Europe goes to attack Asia and the Seven Trumpet Plagues are poured out according to the preaching of God’s Two Witnesses, sometime into the third year.
- Then after the third and final winter, God will allow his Two Servants to be killed and then the seventh Trump will begin to sound and these two along with all the chosen, will rise to life eternal as spirit.
- This will be seen by all the earth and many Gentile rulers will be angry fearing the loss of their authority and power, but the nations of Israel will remember the preaching of God’s Two Servants and the preaching and witnessing of the first 144,000, and they will see the plagues and heavenly signs; and they will begin to repent and turn to the Eternal seeking his deliverance.
- A few days later after the Wedding Feast in heaven and the pouring out of the seven last bowls of plagues, Christ will come WITH his chosen and will deliver both Israel and all of humanity out of bondage to Satan and sin.
- Then Judah and all Israel will welcome their Deliverer with great rejoicing
- This 42 months of famine, riots and economic collapse will be accompanied by other natural disasters, one of the chief being great earthquakes which will be so great as to change the surface topography of the earth.
For much more, including the prophecies for the rest of the nations and the post tribulation millennium in detail: see our “Bible Prophecy” book here,