When Jesus walked the earth in the flesh he said that no man knew the day or the hour of his coming as King of kings.
Matthew 24:36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.
Nevertheless he did say that the Father knew and it is written:
Amos 3:7 Surely the Lord God will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets.
After his resurrection these things were revealed to Jesus. AFTER he had died and been resurrected and ascended to heaven, the Lamb of God was found worthy to unseal the hidden things of God the Father.
Revelation 5:1 And I saw in the right hand of him that sat on the throne a book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals.
No one in heaven or on the earth was able to open and understand the sealed books of scripture (Dan 12); until the Lamb of God was found worthy to unseal the hidden things of the plan of God.
God promised in Daniel 12 that in the last days, Jesus Christ would reveal these things and that there would be a great increase of spiritual knowledge and understanding.
These things of God were sealed and kept hidden until the Appointed Time of their revealing at the very last days; which is why there has been almost no understanding of the Biblical Festivals, Biblical Calendar and most of the end time prophecies until now.
What is so very sad is that most of today’s Ekklesia reject the expansion of knowledge and understanding that God has promised to reveal in this end time.
5:2 And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof? 5:3 And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon [to see its contents].
John wept that no one could be found worthy to open up an understanding of the prophecies.
5:4 And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon.
Then the Lamb of God who overcame all sin and was resurrected at the end of the third day to rise up as the Wave Offering to be Accepted for us, was accepted as the High Priest of God the Father for his people and was found worthy to unseal and open up the understanding of the books! Because his sacrifice made the prophecies of the Word of God SURE!
If Jesus Christ had not been successful, there was no need to understand the prophecies because they would all have failed!
5:5 And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.
The One who became the Son, the Word of God; prevailed to the death as a perfect and pure sacrifice for all sincerely repented sin; and was resurrected to spirit to become our Intercessor with God the Father!
It is Jesus Christ alone; who is in authority over the seven churches under God the Father, and Jesus is the ONLY High Priest and the ONLY Intercessor between God the Father and humanity forevermore! NOT any man or board of men. And he has seven angelic spirits which are his eyes to keep watch on his seven churches.
The spiritually called out, are espoused to Jesus Christ alone, and we are personally responsible to God the Father to to HIM alone, regardless of what any man claims or teaches!
The job of elders and leaders is to help keep the flock of God the Father focused on our Father in heaven; it is not to usurp the Mediator and High Priest, Jesus Christ and try to come between men and God!
Behold how Mighty and Awesome is God our Father and our espoused Husband Jesus Christ! What fools we are to compromise with their Word!
5:6 And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns [power over the seven churches; horns being symbols of power and strength] and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God [these spirits are Christ’s eyes (representatives) to see all that is done and report back to Him] sent forth into all the earth.
When Christ was found worthy; the heavenly powers bowed down before him!
5:7 And he came and took the book out of the right hand of him that sat upon the throne. 5:8 And when he had taken the book, the four beasts and four and twenty elders fell down before the Lamb, having every one of them harps, and golden vials full of [pleasant] odours [incense], which are the prayers of saints.
Then the heavenly elders, cherubs and angels; sang a song about the wonderful Lamb of God
5:9 And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;
The resurrected saints being made kings and priests to replace Satan and to rule the earth, to bring many others to salvation!
5:10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.
Millions and millions of angels praised the Overcoming One; who was God, and then gave up his God-hood to become flesh to die for humanity: The One who was successful and overcame; and was made God again in a resurrection back to spirit!
5:11 And I beheld, and I heard the voice of many angels round about the throne and the beasts and the elders: and the number of them was ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands [more than 100 million faithful angels];
5:12 Saying with a loud voice, Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honour, and glory, and blessing.
Prophetically, John heard every living thing give glory to God the Father and to the Lamb. This WILL happen when the plan of God for physical things is completed.
5:13 And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne [God the Father], and unto the Lamb for ever and ever.
5:14 And the four beasts said, Amen. And the four and twenty elders fell down and worshipped him that liveth for ever and ever.
Then Jesus Christ began to open the seven seals which give understanding of the prophecies of the Word of God. John recorded these seals and the remainder of the book of Revelation as a part of the holy scriptures.
Jesus Christ the Lamb of God while unsealing the books and being given an understanding of these things by God the Father, will only give his people an understanding of these things when they need to know; that is, at the end time to fulfill the Word of God to Daniel in Daniel 12.
Daniel 12:9 And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end.
Brethren, that time has come!
Now in this end time Jesus Christ has been revealing these sealed hidden things to his servants in his promised surge of new knowledge and understanding for the end times.
Daniel 12:4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro [much travel], and knowledge [spiritual knowledge will be increased as the books of scripture are unsealed] shall be increased.
With the promised increase in spiritual knowledge God’s faithful need not be taken by surprise by end time events, and as we see the biblical signs being fulfilled we can know that our redemption is at hand:
Luke 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
1 Thessalonians 5:4 But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief. 5:5 Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness. 5:6 Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober.
Those who are close to God learning and living by every Word of God are the Wise, the Children of Light. They may not know the precise hour but they will understand and believe the signs of the time that Jesus Christ has PROMISED to reveal to HIS godly faithful!
I have laboured night and day these past twelve years to expound every Word of God and to warn the brethren of the events leading up to the tribulation and the signs heralding the tribulation and the coming of our Lord.
When the most extreme government in Israeli history was elected in 2015 I warned that they could and would not make peace and that a new government must be formed to fulfill 1 Thess 5:3. An election has now been called for April 9 and a new peace making government stands an excellent chance of being elected.
Since 2007 I have been warning that a regional Middle East war will be necessary to defeat organized Islamic Extremism and reset regional realities in order for a Middle East peace to be achieved as per 1 Thess 5:3.
That conflict between Israel and the Gaza militias, Hezbollah, Syria and Iran, could begin at any time. The Israel elections could be postponed in the event of a national emergency. Once the war is over and new governments put in place in the region Donald Trump will table his Middle East Peace Initiative and a big push for a peace deal will be made.
- Be very careful about setting precise dates, because there is no way of knowing how long this war will last with Israel, and
- No way of knowing how long the aftermath of regime changes and elections in Israel, Syria, Iran and Palestine might take
- There is no way of knowing how long it will take to conclude and finalize a peace agreement. Indeed the Trump plan could well be intended to achieve a peace deal just before the 2020 US presidential elections, and
- No way of knowing how long the European situation may take to develop, or
- How long it will take for the situation in the assemblies of the Spiritual Ekklesia to mature
The 42 month great tribulation could very easily begin at the end of this year, or it could just as easily take until late 2020 to begin.
Personally, without setting a precise date, I think that the great tribulation could easily take until late 2020 to begin, but it could also begin in late 2019.
The following signs are now about to be fulfilled, and those zealous to learn and to live by every Word of God, the Children of Light; will be ready when God reveals his two servants.
However, very many of the truly converted [and remember that there are also many tares in the assemblies], will not be close to God and will not be ready, slumbering spiritually. If the Parable of The Ten Virgins applies, as many as half [which along with many tares would constitute the majority in today’s assemblies] will not be ready and will be corrected in the furnace of great tribulation.
- Organized Islamic extremism will be defeated in the Middle East.
- The Hamas military wing and Gaza militias will be defeated.
- Hezbollah will be defeated.
- Iranian militias in Syria will be defeated.
- Turkey could reach an accommodation with the Kurds and Turkish backed militias will likely be instrumental in overthrowing the Assad regime, bringing Turkish prestige in the Middle East as per Psalm 83.
- There will be early Israeli elections forming a peacemaking government coalition in Israel.
- A Middle East peace deal will be achieved.
- Britain could be forced to turn from Europe to seek a trade deal with the United States, Canada and Australia
- The US, Britain and Canada will form their own alliance leaving NATO [or its successor] as an exclusive European entity
- A miracle working man will be set up in the papacy
- He will call for European nations to join a New Federal Europe.
- A New Federal Europe of ten core nations will arise
- God will reveal his two witnesses and the faithful will go to the place which God has prepared
- The majority of today’s Spiritual Ekklesia including most of the corporate churches [perhaps half of the converted along with many tares] will reject the warnings and the scriptures, because they rely on their false traditions of men and insist that they know it all
- The miracle working Roman Pontiff will visit Jerusalem within three months of being set up.
- When he goes to the Temple Mount the Jewish extremists will break the peace deal.
- The Palestinians will rise up along with the Gazans and they will be supported by Turkey, Syria, Lebanon, Jordan and the Arab nations (Psalm 83)
- A bloodbath will ensue and the New Federal Europe will enter the Jewish state to stop the bloodshed.
- The New Europe will take control of the Jewish State’s massive stockpiles of weaponry including its nuclear weapons.
- Turkey, Syria, Lebanon, Jordan and the Arab nations will then ally with the New Federal Europe.
- This consortium will abandon the petrodollar which will bring great prosperity to Europe while sending the dollar dependent countries like the US, Canada, Britain and Australia into catastrophic economic collapse.
- The New Federal Europe would gain ascendancy over Egypt and most if not all of Africa.
- Latin America, in the main, will come into the orbit of the New Federal Europe.
- After two years the New Federal Europe will attack Asia
- Asia will retaliate against Europe and sweep through the Middle East
- At the appointed time the faithful will be resurrected or changed and after the Marriage Feast in heaven they will return to save humanity and bring righteousness to the earth.
Awake! Arise! Prepare! Seek to acquire the Holy Oil of God’s Spirit through diligent study! Behold! The Time is at Hand! The Bridegroom Cometh!
Please do study through the prophecy and doctrinal articles and keep up with the daily news at TheShiningLight